It’s only rape when the cheque bounces…
1. Why is your first instinct to distrust the woman?
2.If there is a contract for sex and the cheque bounces (with no intention to pay) then sex has been obtained under false pretenses and this can hardly be considered consensual.
3. Sex workers can be raped – rape is rape no matter who you are.
We live in an equal society.
Pah! As long as men like you Mr. Haden can make comments like this on TV and the men beside you stay quiet then it’s not an equal society. I won:t mention the rates of sexual abuse, domestic violence, or pay equity… as they’re really just too obvious.
Women are targetting these poor rugby players.
Poor poor boys. But really don’t they have any self control?
Women will cry rape with rugby player just to get the attention or money?
1. This is hard if you’re unconscious.
2. The conviction rate is so low for sexual abuse and the court process so traumatic that this is very very unlikely.
3. It is only men who think their mates are being persecuted or that the gods should not be challenged and the women who have disassociated from the experiences of their female friends/or their own experiences who don’t understand this.
The National Collective of Rape Crisis only commented to get some media coverage.
WTF – this is a really quite extreme level of delusion. Rape Crisis and refuge exist for a reason.The majority of women in this country will at some stage in their lives be victims of violence. This is a reason to be very very angry. The comment by Rape Crisis was incredibly restrained – considering.